PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE AND/OR USE THIS WEB-SITE (INCLUDING THE ORDERING OF PRODUCTS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE) YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS & CONDITIONS STATED BELOW AND ALL APPLICABLE LAWS.
If you do not agree with any change, modification or amendment BrandGrx may make to the Site Terms you may withdraw your consent to be bound to the changes by notifying BrandGrx in writing immediately. If you withdraw your consent, however, you must immediately discontinue your use of your account and this Website. Your account will be deactivated and you and will no longer be eligible to use this Website or order further products or services from BrandGrx. If your account is deactivated, this will not affect your responsibility for payment of jobs already completed and/or in production.
NOTE: AS MORE FULLY EXPLAINED BELOW, BRANDGRX.COM. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY OR AMEND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE IS AND SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY ANY SUCH MODIFICATIONS, ALTERATIONS OR UPDATES.
BrandGrx.com does not provide proofs of any order unless the customer requests it as part of the order process and it is an option available for the product. If you request a proof then it is your responsibility to verify the proof against the original (and to correct any spelling or grammatical errors, etc).
If a proof is requested, then your job will not be processed or deemed production ready until you have approved the proof in writing. Please be aware that this may impact the job turnaround time.
BrandGrx.com Provided Designs: BrandGrx.com has and assumes no obligation to proof or otherwise review the content or layout of your order. Even if a BrandGrx.com customer service representative has inquired as to the attributes of one of your prior orders, you are not entitled nor should you assume that BrandGrx.com will review any other order you place. Orders are printed in their “as submitted” form and the customer is fully responsible for final proof and layout verification and approval prior to submission to the print process. BrandGrx.com DOES NOT make any changes on customer files. Once you submit an order to the print process you are agreeing that you are fully satisfied with the document layout and content and you accept responsibility for any errors therein. BrandGrx.com will assume that you have verified the spelling, grammar, content and layout, etc. are all correct and it will not accept any liability for errors such as misspelling, graphics, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, transparency, overprint, improper layout, bleeding, erroneous cut or fold lines, die lines or crop marks, sizing, etc.
Customer Provided Designs: BrandGrx.com has and assumes no obligation to proof or otherwise review the content or layout of your order. Even if a BrandGrx.com customer service representative has inquired as to the attributes of one of your prior orders, you are not entitled nor should you assume that BrandGrx.com will review any other order you place. Orders are printed in their “as submitted” form and the customer is fully responsible for final proof and layout verification and approval prior to submission to the print process. BrandGrx.com DOES NOT make any changes on customer files. Once you submit an order to the print process you are agreeing that you are fully satisfied with the document layout and content and you accept responsibility for any errors therein. BrandGrx.com will assume that you have verified the spelling, grammar, content and layout, etc. are all correct and it will not accept any liability for errors such as misspelling, graphics, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, transparency, overprint, improper layout, bleeding, erroneous cut or fold lines, die lines or crop marks, sizing, etc.
Production Turnaround Time
BrandGrx.com’s standard turnaround is dependent on the product ordered; if you do not specify otherwise you will be charged for standard turnaround for the relevant product.
Turnaround times do not include shipping time. The estimated date you will receive your order is a combination of the selected turnaround time and shipping time. Once your order is placed your turnaround time generally cannot be changed and billing charges will not be reversed.
For your convenience, depending on the product ordered, BrandGrx.com offers a variety of different production turnaround times. Not all of the following turnaround times are offered on every product; the available turnaround times will be listed with product as part of the order process.
We reserve the right to print rush turnaround product on our digital presses.
3-4 Day — all production ready jobs received and confirmed by no later than 10:00 a.m. will be ready to ship between 5:00 p.m. the third business day after receipt and 5:00 p.m. on the fourth business day after receipt.
5-7 Day — all production ready jobs received and confirmed by no later than 10:00 a.m. will be ready between 5:00 p.m. the fifth day after receipt and 5:00 p.m. on the seventh day after receipt.
Please note: Turnaround times for jobs that BrandGrx.com does not deem production ready (e.g., those with problems or that require a proof) will not begin until the job is approved and ready for production.
If you choose group shipping this may add at least one additional day to your chosen turnaround time.
BrandGrx.com ships all packages via UPS or its related services. Our standard shipping level (“Standard Shipping/Shipments”) is UPS Ground or Economy Shipping*, but you may elect to use an alternative method of UPS shipping during the ordering process. Our shipping charges are based on the rates charged by the carrier as they may vary from time to time. Saturday delivery is available at an additional charge. Please contact our shipping department for more information regarding Saturday shipping. All orders are shipped FOB shipping point, which means ownership and risk of loss transfers to you once we deliver the print products to our shipping carrier. If you elect to pick up your order, ownership and risk of loss will transfer to you when you (or your agent) take possession of the order. If you take advantage of our local delivery option, ownership and risk of loss will transfer to you when you (or your agent) accept delivery, or when we leave the order if delivery without a signature has been authorized. *Economy Shipping is the UPS SurePost(sm) a blended shipping service of UPS and United States Postal Service for residential addresses only, and the system will default to this option when it is available.
Unfortunately, we cannot use a customer’s personal account with UPS or any other carrier.
The estimated delivery time for any given shipment will vary according to the method of shipping you choose and/or by your location. Please note that although we make an effort to meet the estimated delivery times, because we use a third party shipping service we are not able to guaranty a specific delivery date or time. If you have time sensitive materials, please make sure you allow sufficient time to receive your order.
Your estimated shipping time is in addition to the order turnaround time you selected during the order process. Add the turnaround time and estimated shipping time together to estimate the actual delivery date.
If you have dated or time sensitive material please plan accordingly; leave plenty of time to receive your order. We strongly suggest that in such circumstances you do not rely on Standard Shipping delivery.
Please take note that if you choose a residential address as your delivery address the carrier will typically not require a signature at the time of delivery and the package may be left at the address. If you require a delivery signature, please contact Customer Service.
A print order can be canceled at any time prior to it entering into production. If you cancel an order prior to it entering into production a BrandGrx Customer Service representative will inform you of any cancellation charges incurred. (Please allow at least 10 business days for any refunded monies to be credited to your account). A print order cannot be canceled and no refund will be given once it has entered into production or any process thereafter. No refunds are issued for Logo and Graphic design services. All cancellations must be completed through this website by accessing your Pending Orders. If you do not see a button for cancellation, the job has gone into production and cannot be canceled.
If within forty five (45) days or later of you placing an order and BrandGrx has not received any files or incomplete files from which to complete your job, BrandGrx may at its option cancel the order and refund any payment charged to your credit card.
We guarantee that our printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards. You may contact our Customer Service Department and a BrandGrx.com representative will be pleased to help address any general issues you may have with your print job.
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements please contact BrandGrx.com, IN WRITING via the online support system, within six (6) business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame we will assume that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. Once you have contacted us, we will then have five (5) business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. If we determined that a product is in fact defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, one of the following two resolutions will be offered:
1. We will reprint the print job with rush production.
2. We will refund the original order price.
We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to either of the above resolutions being agreed to.
A Customer Service representative will generally contact you within 24-48 hours of us making the determination that a reprint or refund is appropriate in order to confirm the approved solution. If you do not make contact with our representative within five (5) business days of their first attempt to contact you with the approved solution we will assume that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint or refund will be given. Once the approved solution is agreed then, unless we agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to us, at the address provided by our Customer Service representative, within 15 calendar days after the date the solution is approved. If you do not return it within this time frame you agree that the original order will be charged against your credit card on file with BrandGrx.com.
A refund or reprint will only be possible after an approved solution has been authorized and, unless we agree otherwise, provided that the entire original print order has been returned to and received by us.
When applicable, a refund will be issued within 10 business days of our receipt of the original product order.
A reprint will begin rush production within one (1) business day of our confirmed receipt of the product or such earlier time as we may agree to.
The forgoing is BrandGrx.com’s sole responsibility with respect to a defective order. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BrandGrx.com is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if BrandGrx.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer’s expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to BrandGrx.com due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. BrandGrx.com does not any changes on customer files.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. BrandGrx.com does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from us and test it using the printer you will use before placing a final order. BrandGrx.com is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a Product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of BrandGrx.com–™s website and/or ordering of product.
- Viruses, worms, trojan horses and other forms of harmful or malicious code that are not detected or removed using BrandGrx.com–™s standard virus/malicious code detection procedures.
- Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by BrandGrx.com.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
Please note that BrandGrx.com’s provision of advice, assistance or guidance either on this Website or via our Customer Service representatives does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.